Welcome to The Snuggle Inn
The Snuggle Inn, welcomes you to experience comfort at our charming, family-owned and operated inn. We are nestled in the mountains of South Central Utah, central to many attractions such as ATV trails, scenic byways, fishing, boating, hiking, biking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, shopping, hunting, national parks and much, much more!
AT THE SNUGGLE INN WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OFFERING THE BEST ACCOMODATIONS IN THE AREA. WE CATER TO COMFORT, A RELAXING ATMOSPHERE, AND PLEASANT SURROUNDINGS. ENJOY ON-SITE DINING AT TOSCONO’S RESTAURANT, AND SHOPPING AT THE EXCLUSIVE CREATIVE SPIRIT GALLERY & GIFTS.
The Snuggle Inn offers tastefully decorated, well-appointed rooms with air conditioning, coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves, high-speed wireless Internet, cable TV, full private baths, and rooms with balconies/decks. We also offer a two-bedroom suite that includes a living room and kitchen. Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards are available for the asking at our front desk.
We have one goal: to exceed your expectations. Whether you have stayed with us many times, or you are planning your first visit, we hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you to The Snuggle Inn this year.
Why stay at the Snuggle Inn?
- The Snuggle Inn is located in Loa, Utah. Loa sits at an elevation of 7,200 feet and is one of the BEST-KEPT SECRETS in southern Utah, located in a beautiful valley community with stunning vistas and spectacular landscapes.
- The Snuggle Inn is conveniently located within 1 block of a Bank, ATM, Super-market, Post Office, and other dining establishments are within walking distance. We are conveniently located across from the Legacy Outdoor Adventures Offices, and 1 block north of Equine Journeys.
- Get back to nature, up close and personal! Right here in the Wayne County area, within 15 minutes of The Snuggle Inn, you can reach the base of four different mountains reaching from 8,400 feet to over 11,000 feet. Also, go fishing or boating at the many lakes and streams surround Loa, Utah.
- Only a 15 minutes drive to the base of the following mountains:
- Fishlake Mountain to the north is 11,610 feet
- Thousand Lake Mountain to the east 11,306 feet
- Boulder Mountain (or Aquarius Plateau) to the south is 11,328 feet
- Parker Mountain to the west is 8,400 feet
(These Mountains are noted for their great Scenic Byways, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Hunting, and ATV Trails).
- The Quiet Fly Fisher Guide Service & Fly Shop offers Guided Fly-Fishing Trips in Southern Utah catered to you. The expert guides at the Quiet Fly Fisher will give you the trip of a lifetime. From delicately presented dry fly fishing for Utah's Tiger Trout, Cutthroat & "Bows", to fast streamer fishing for Fiesty Browns and big Brookies.
Capitol Reef Country
The multi-colored cliffs common to Capitol Reef (sometimes misspelled Capital Reef) National Park and this region inspired the Indians who once lived here to name it the Land of the Sleeping Rainbow.
- The Snuggle Inn is located within one to three hours of several national parks. With your base in Loa, you will enjoy spectacular nearby visits to Thousand Lake Mountain, Fishlake National Forest, Boulder Mountain, Dixie National Forest and Capitol Reef National Park. Capitol Reef National Park is central to many other national parks and attractions in the Grand Circle region; Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Lake Powell (Glen Canyon National Recreation Area), Grand Canyon National Park, and the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. This region offers the highest concentration of natural scenic wonders in the world.
- Lower Cathedral Valley, located in the northeast corner of Capitol Reef National Park, is one of the park’s most photogenic areas and is a popular destination for photographers and sightseers. A gravel road just west of Caineville takes you to the base of the cathedrals (high clearance and/or four-wheel-drive vehicle is recommended).
- Average Temperature: Summer - 70's to High 80's, Winters - 20's to the High 60's
- Loa, Utah is located in a high desert region, with low humidity, cool evenings, and weather conditions warm up quickly during the day.
- Excellent wildlife habitat - Deer, Antelope, Elk, Wild Turkey, Bald & American Eagles, & Various Birds, Cougars, Bears, Mountain Sheep, Large variety of fish - Big & Small 1-pound to 36 plus pounds.
- Farming Community - Alfalfa & grains, sheep, cattle, dairy farming, and other farm related animals; pigs, llamas, horses, etc.
- About 3% of the land in Wayne County is privately owned. 97% is owned by state BLM & forest service.
- FRIENDLY PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SMILE, WAVE AND SAY HI AND ARE WILLING TO HELP. GREAT POLICE FORCE, EMTS, COUNTY MEDICAL CLINIC, AND PHARMACY.
Find Something you'd like to explore...
...at The Snuggle Inn.